At Herochecker, we are committed to building the world’s greatest order, and that begins with protecting the privacy of everyone in our community. This means that we’ll protect the personal information of all visitors who access our websites or services through any mobile application, platform or device (collectively, the “Services”).
Information that we collect from you and why?
Information that you provide by accessing the website:-
Registration information when you create a Herochecker account so we can:
- Create your account so you can place orders under our Terms & Conditions. This will include your full name, address, telephone number, email address and the password that you use to create your account.
- Identify you when you sign-in to your account.
- Contact you for your views on our Services and notify you of changes or updates to our Services.
Transaction Information when you place an order so we can:
- Process your order and to bill you (Herochecker never store your credit card information in our systems. Payment operations are outsourced to our payment processors/ gateway only)
- Communicate your orders to a store where applicable.
- Send you status updates on your order via email or SMS or we may contact you by phone regarding your order.
- Addressing your help issue, by replying to your order queries and questions and to resolve problems.
- Carry out analysis and research using your feedback to develop and improve our service. Also, if you contact our customer support team we may keep a record of your conversation for quality and training purposes and to aid in the resolution of your queries.
- Protect you and the service by seeking to detect and prevent fraud or other acts in breach of our terms and conditions or policies relevant to the service.
- Provide some stores on our platform information who use other delivery companies or deliver themselves. They may use your information to provide you with status updates on the delivery of your order.
- When you pay for your Order with a mobile payment or digital wallet service provider (such as PayPal) send you transaction information via confirmation emails or SMS to the email address or phone number registered with that service provider (since this is required by those providers).
Information regarding your marketing preferences so we can:
- Send you marketing and app notifications about our products or services.
- Publish reviews you submit to us about our stores and services.
- Conduct analysis and research to improve and develop our Services.
Information that we collect automatically:
When you access our services, we may collect certain activity information automatically from your device such as your IP address, MAC address or device ID. In some countries, this information may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
Activity Information so we can:
- Provide you with an improved customer experience.
- Give you access to your order history and preferences.
- Provide other services at your request.
- Provide our location services if you choose to share your Geo-location.
- Herochecker may market to you, where permitted by law, by post, email, telephone, mobile (i.e. SMS, in-app messaging and push notification) about our products or services.
Who we share personal information with ?
We may share your personal information with the following recipients (and whenever we do, we will ensure that we have appropriate security and contractual safeguards in place to protect it):
We place great importance on keeping your personal information safe and secure. As such, we put in place appropriate technical and organisational measures / industry standard technology to protect it from unauthorised access and unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
The security measures we use are designed to provide a level of protection security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone and to use a unique password for our Services. We will not be liable for any unauthorised transactions entered into using your name and password.
We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
How to contact us
Please note that email communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly, please do not include credit card information and/or other sensitive Personal Information in your email correspondence with us.
© 2020 Herochecker. All rights reserved.++++=